Scope of This Notice
If you elect to share data about your use of Mobile Apps, certain data relating to you and your use of the App will be sent to Kodak. This Privacy Notice describes how we handle that information. Our pledge is to safeguard any personal information that you provide, and to make every reasonable effort to use this information only as described below. We at Kodak are taking a leadership role in assisting our customers and other businesses in understanding the importance of using your personal information appropriately. Eastman Kodak Company is a member of the Direct Marketing Association's Safe Harbor Program. As an active member of the Direct Marketing Association, we are showing our commitment to making the Internet a safe and secure place for you to transact online. Kodak is also a participant in the Safe Harbor program between the U.S. and the European Union.
Collecting and Using Your Information
Information You Explicity Provide
When you download a KODAK Mobile App from a vendor, like Google Apps, your name and address are provided to Kodak by the vendor. In addition, if you agreed to receive marketing emails from Kodak, your email address will be provided to us.
Information We Automatically Collect
If you agreed to share data with Kodak, click the link for your App to view the information that is collected and shared:
Any data that we collect will be transmitted to and stored on servers in the United States.
How We Use Your Information
Kodak uses your data, aggregated with that of other users, to determine how a KODAK App is used and how it can be improved. In addition, Kodak may send information related to your KODAK App(s) to you.
Protecting Your Information
Kodak implements a variety of administrative, managerial, and technical security measures to help protect your personal information. Kodak has Internal Control Standards which relate specifically to the handling of personal information. These include certain controls to help safeguard the information we collect online.
Kodak employees are trained to understand and comply with these controls and we communicate our Privacy Notice, practices, and guidelines to our employees. However, while we strive to protect your personal information, you must also take steps to protect your information. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal information while you are on the Internet.
Do We Share Your Information?
The personally identifiable information collected through the use of KODAK Mobile Apps will not be shared or sold to any third party, other than as described below.
- Companies who work on our behalf: We contract with other companies to perform business support functions on our behalf, which may involve limited access to your personal information. We require these companies to use the information only to provide the contracted services; they are prohibited from transferring the information to another party except as needed to provide those services. Some examples of these business support functions include order fulfillment, coupon fulfillment, award and rebate fulfillments, customer survey execution, and information systems management. We also may make aggregate non-personal information available to select service providers.
- Subsidiaries, parent corporations and joint ventures: A subsidiary or a joint venture is an organization in which Eastman Kodak Company ("EKC") owns at least a 50 percent interest. EKC is the "parent corporation" to each of its subsidiaries, including Kodak Imaging Network, Inc., which operates kodakgallery.com. We may share your information with an EKC subsidiary or joint venture partner, with the requirement that they not transfer your information to another party for marketing purposes, or use your information contrary to your expressed choices. Similarly, if an EKC subsidiary or joint venture shares your information with us, we will not transfer your information to another party for marketing purposes or use your information contrary to your expressed choices.
- Co-branded and Partner Pages: Kodak may share information with partner companies who jointly present special offers or promotions on co-branded pages within our site. You will be notified of this sharing when you are asked to furnish personal data on such a page. The partner's use of any information you submit will be governed by the partner's own privacy notice, which you can review before submitting your information.
- Business Transfers: Kodak reserves the right to transfer your personal information in connection with the sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets. If the business is sold or transferred, Kodak will give you an opportunity to tell us not to transfer your personal information. In some cases, this may mean that the new organization will not be able to continue providing to you the services or products that Kodak provided.
- Law Enforcement: Kodak may disclose personal information to third parties without your consent for any of the following reasons: to comply with any law, regulation, or court order, to cooperate with Government investigations, to help prevent fraud, or to enforce or protect the rights of Kodak or its subsidiaries.
- With Your Consent: In all other cases, Kodak will obtain your express consent before sharing your information with third parties. For example, Kodak may conduct a joint offer or contest with a third party, and you will be asked whether your personal information should be shared with that third party.
Usage Data: If you later decide that you no longer wish to share with Kodak data relating to your use of the App, you can opt-out as follows: Open the App; click Menu -> Settings -> Usage Data Collection -> and then clear the check-box.
Marketing Emails: You may request to be removed from Kodak email lists by clicking this link.
Contacts at Kodak and Oversight
If you have questions or concerns about your privacy when using a Kodak Web site, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
Online Privacy Office
343 State Street
Rochester, NY 14650
Kodak's Online Privacy Office will work with you to resolve any concerns you have about this policy.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Kodak reserves the right to modify this privacy statement from time to time, by posting a prominent announcement on this page or, in the event of a material change, by notifying by email all individuals whose personal information we have retained.