To optimize print quality for KODAK Inkjet Photo Paper, adjust the paper type to match the paper you are using for printing.
- Open the file that you want to print.
- Select the print option from your application.
- Select your all-in-one printer from the available printers list.
- Click Preferences or Printer Properties.
- Select the Paper Type under Paper Setting to match the photo paper you are using, referring to the paper packaging for the paper type if needed. Click OK to save the change.
- Click OK to print.