- Check that photo paper is installed in the photo tray glossy side down.
IMPORTANT: Do the following for EASYSHARE 5100, 5300, and 5500 All-in-One Printers; otherwise, go to Step 3.
- Check that the photo tray is pushed in completely and that the photo tray light on the right side of the tray is illuminated.
- Make a copy of a photograph and print it from the photo tray to determine that your all-in-one printer is functioning correctly. If the printer:
- functions correctly, go to the next step.
- does not function correctly, contact us.
- Print a photograph from your computer. Check if there is an error message on the printer or the computer.
If an error message is:
- present, follow the instructions or search for help to resolve the error condition.
- not present, go to the next step.
- On your computer, access Printers and Faxes, and if there is more than one printer icon displayed, verify that the correct printer is selected.
- If necessary:
- Delete multiple Kodak AiO printers that are listed.
- Restart your computer.
- Open the Home Center Software and add the printer icon again.
- Try to print a photograph from your computer again.
If you still cannot make a 4 x 6-in. print:
- On your computer, access Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your printer model, then select Printing Preferences.
- In the "Paper size" field, select 4x6 in. from the drop-down list.
- Select the Layout tab on the top.
- Select Fit To, and choose a paper size.
- Click Apply, then click OK.
- Try to print again.