- Open the document you want to print, then select Print.
- Select your all-in-one printer.
- Click Properties in the Print dialog box.
- Select the Layout tab in the Printing Preferences.
- Select Manual (Instructions provided) in the Two-sided printing section.
NOTE: Some all-in-one printer models can automatically turn the paper over for 2-sided printing, using a duplexer. If your printer has a duplexer, choose Automatically with Duplexer to take advantage of this feature.
- Select your preferred Flip option:
Page turns as if turning:
pages of a book
pages of a flip chart
- Click OK to return to the Print dialog box.
- Click OK to begin printing.
If you selected: Then: Manual (Instructions provided) The first side of each page is printed.
Follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen to insert these pages back into your all-in-one printer and print the second side of each page.
Automatically with Duplexer Both sides of each page is printed as it travels through the all-in-one printer.
How do I set up my all-in-one printer for manual two-sided printing? Print
Created by: James Royston
Modified on: Fri, 27 Mar, 2020 at 1:46 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.