For other printer models, it is likely that you are unable to print or view pictures from your memory card because the digital picture frame is set to "Connect to Computer".
When you connect your digital picture frame to your printer, you see "Use computer interface." This allows you to print pictures only from internal memory. To print pictures from your memory card:
- Unplug the USB connection between the digital picture frame and the all-in-one printer.
- Set the Device configuration to "Connect to printer" with the digital picture frame's remote control:
a. Press Home.
b. Select Settings.
c. Select Device Configuration.
d. Select Connect to printer.
- Connect the digital picture frame to the all-in-one printer.
A PictBridg icon appears on the digital picture frame's screen and on the all-in-one printer's LCD screen.
You can now view the pictures from internal memory and the memory card.
- Select the location and picture you want to print.
- Press Home on the digital picture frame remote control, then press Menu.
- Tag the pictures you want to print.
The pictures should begin printing.